Friday, April 3, 2015

Unfinished Business

As I stated in the previous post, I am watching eight dramas. Eight! What is sad is that most of them just have one episode left or maybe a couple left, but I just haven't watched them.  I want to, but there is maybe no desire to finish it, no time to finish, or since I am watching a current drama I put them on hold. If this continues I might just drop them or just find a recap online and read about what happened and not even try to watch the rest of the drama.

The dramas I currently have to finish are Bad Guys, Empress Ki, High School King of Savvy, Jiu, Joseon Gunman, and The King's Face. Blood and Who Are You are also on this list, but I am currently both watching them.

Bad Guys: I only saw the first two episodes, and it was interesting and I wanted to watch them. The only problem was that it wasn't as highly subbed as other dramas were. So I just skipped over it, thinking that I would wait for it to be subbed and watch it. I didn't do that.

Empress Ki: I actually really like this drama and I am on episode 31 of the 51, but finishing 51 episodes is a time commitment. I love the actress and actors, but I had to stop due to school and I just haven't picked it up again. Maybe in the summer when I have more time I will continue with this drama.


High School King of Savvy: I have one episode left. I saw the preview and I've seen screenshots of the drama, and I don't know if I want to see the ending that I think it is. I saw the preview and thought, I don't want that to happen. Maybe I'll just read a recap for this one and move on.

Jiu: I usually only watch Korean dramas, but I made an exception this time with a Japanese drama because I really like one of the actors. Jiu has Kim Myung Soo, better known as L from INFINITE. I am an Inspirit, so I kept seeing their leader Sung Gyu making fun of L and I found out that he was quoting this drama. So I wanted to watch it. I have two episodes left, and I know I'll finish it someday.


Joseon Gunman: I started this when I had a lull in my drama watching. Nothing had come out that I wanted to watch. For some reason I started this drama, but I only got half way. I like the story, but I just need to finish it.

The King's Face: I guess you can see that I like Seo In Guk, since this is my second drama on this list with him. I like saeguks and this one was no exception, but I think there was a holiday that happened so I missed an episode and then I got off schedule and I just never came back. I will finish this too, since I do like Seo In Guk, but I don't know when.

Wow... Typing all this out has made me realize that I just need to finish these dramas. Life just gets in the way, making it hectic and sometimes you have to put other things first. I'll just finish these during the summer when I am able to do what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment