Friday, April 10, 2015

First Impressions: Sensory Couple

So far, I really like this drama. There are only four episodes out and I really like them. I'm also slightly angry because I started a currently airing drama and now I have to face the consequences. 

I am a little worried about the upcoming episodes. First off we have the evil doctor, Chun Baek Kyung. Ugh, I really liked him as the older brother in Reply 1997, and here he is playing a bad guy. I have never seen him in any other shows, so I will admit that I am excited to see him play a bad character, but that still doesn't mean I'm not worried about how he will affect our main couple. What is he going to do? 

Also we have the famous chef, Kwon Jae Hee and is he going to be a part of a love triangle? I like him and he seems like a nice guy, but I already ship Choi Moo Gak and Oh Cho Rim. Not sorry. Sorry. 

The female police investigator, Yeom Mi... I can see her liking Choi Moo Gak. For me, that is a big no-no, because like I said I already have a ship. I do feel sorry for her though, since the other detectives don't like her. 

Now for the main couple. Oh Cho Rim... She is cute and bubbly and I just really like her. Also, how and when will she regain her memories? It is bound to happen right? This is dramaland we are talking about here. Also why did her "Dad" take her in and hide her from other detectives? I hope that is explained in a later episode.  I also like Choi Moo Gak and I feel sorry that he lost his sister. Plus, he was all playful and happy and now he isn't. I really hope that he goes back to his adorable ways. I mean, look at him before and after. *sad face*

I also REALLY want to know what Moo Gak did to make the troupe leader laugh. I remember sitting there just thinking "Tell me!" They better have a flashback to that scene or I will be so disappointed. 

So far, so good. I have some great expectations for this drama and I hope that they get fulfilled in every way. 










No comments:

Post a Comment