Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Long Awaited Kiss

Blood finally had a kiss!!! Oh my goodness, it took a while.

I have been patiently waiting, and waiting, and waiting. I mean there were some moments that it could have happened and the writers decided to pass up the opportunity. I personally thought thy could have kissed when they were coloring, or after the back hug, but that might just be me.

At least they gave us the back hug scene. That calmed down my need for some romance in this drama, but then I saw the preview and I got all excited, giddy, and ready for the next episode.

I will admit that their kiss/romance was a little bit more realistic, minus the whole vampire virus and him turning into a handsome green-eyed model, because when he first met her, he didn't like her, but he grew to be okay with her. Then he got closer and closer and then he found out Ri Ta was the girl in pink, and that only compelled them to get even closer. So they became friends, shared secrets, had their cute moments (and a hug), realized their feelings, and then kissed.

I personally like it when dramas are like that. Really, I just like that for TV and movies, in general.

So far, I like where this drama is going. Now I just need the Director to stop being a meanie and for our nice team of doctors to go and stop a virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment