Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sensory Couple Update

I have been really busy and I have been having to postpone my drama marathons. Sad, I know. Thankfully, I was able to set aside some time and watch the current two episodes of Sensory Couple

I really love the bubbly music and the lighthearted feel that it has and Oh Cho Rim's personality is too cute.

After seeing these current episodes , these are my thougths:

1. I called it! Sort of... As I was watching the show, I saw that Dr. Chun had to piece together that Oh Cho Rim was the witness from Jeju and that her name was Choi Eun Seol. I then thought to myself, maybe he isn't the murderer since he still has to figure this out, or he is a stupid murderer.
Then we find out that it is the Chef Kwon. Called it! The thought had run through my mind, but I didn't really dwell on it as I was watching, so I sort of called it.

2. Is our Officer Choi starting to finally like Cho Rim? Yay! He is starting to worry about her and he is buying her gifts and he is trying to tease her a bit. This makes me happy!

3. I am so glad, that I stopped even slightly shipping Cho Rim and Chef Kwon. Whew, dodged a bullet there. Not really, since I know how drama land works and he will be after her once he finds out who she is.

4. So is the library behind those doors that Moongchi kept barking at? Maybe Moo Gak will put the case of the illegal gambling chicken restaurant and the chef's house plan together and realize he has a large room hidden. Hmm... I will have to wait and see.

5. When will the doctor be found? Also, he had that letter and when will that be found. Hurry up and be delivered little letter, that way Moo Gak can find out who the real killer is.

5. I still want to find out what Moo Gak did to make the troupe leader laugh. Writers, all I am asking for is a flashback and Moo Gak acting like an idiot.

That is it. Until the next two episodes!

No comments:

Post a Comment