Saturday, May 2, 2015

Sensory Couple Update

I have been so busy lately. First I had a major test, which I had not studied for, which I was totally ready for. Phff. I'm a good student and don't procrastinate. Then I had a project to do and my teacher kind of just dropped it on us, so that was LOADS of fun. I also had two birthday parties that I had to attend and I needed to pig out at both of them. I also really needed to clean my room, because I am a very messy person. So all of these things happened, preventing me from watching my precious kdramas.


Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Anyway, trying to clean your room and watching a show that you need to read subtitles for is a very hard thing to do, and you end up just do thing over the other. In my case, at the end of an hour, I still had a messy room.

So after finishing everything, except my room which is still a work in progress, (Rome wasn't built in a day!), I have finally, almost caught up with Sensory Couple. OH MY GOODNESS! This couple is adorable. I still need to see episode 10, hence the "almost caught up."

But they kissed! And it wasn't a stupid eyes-open kiss. Plus they held hands! Then they went shopping together! She tried on this white dress first, which I totally loved! But they ended up going with this yellow dress, still nice, just not my favorite. I am so glad, she wore the yellow dress instead of the one the chef got her. It was rude to not wear the dress he gave her, but he is the villain, so anything that happens to him that doesn't go his way makes me feel a little better on the inside. I absolutely loved the scene where she is dressed in her sweatpants and her hair is in a bun and she goes to meet him. Then he asks what he should call her, his lover, his woman, his darling, or his girlfriend. I squealed with happiness. Afterward, I loved that he said he was going to go show off his girlfriend, sweatpants and all. Anyway, this couple is making me so happy and giddy, I love it!

Also there was an Infinite reference! I'm an Inspirit, so when I saw that part, I instantly smiled.

This is my blog and I can put a picture of cute Korean guys if I want. 

Now I need to get something off of my chest. Dr. Chun Baek Kyung, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU GO AND TELL THE BAD GUY THAT THE WITNESS IS ALIVE! You pabo! I sat in front of my laptop calling him an idiot and calling him out on his stupidity. If he hadn't said anything, Chef Kwon wouldn't be looking for her, putting her in danger! True, his search for her gives the police a chance to try and catch him, but now her life is in danger! But this is dramaland and we need something to spur our story onward.

Besides that little rant, I am loving this drama and I really like Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung and I hope they bring more adorable antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment