Monday, May 4, 2015

Sensory Couple Episode 10

First off, we start off with Lt. Yeom looking at the montage. Wow, it looks exactly like her! Hair and everything. Even that little wisp of hair that is sticking out behind her ears! Sorry, I know I’m not supposed to notice, but I saw that and started laughing. 


This scene was… just… I have used this word numerous times (and I will probably continue to do so) to describe this drama, but I need to use it again. It was ADORABLE! They are becoming one of my favorite Kdrama couples. He is such a tease!





Then we have Chef Kwon saying he wants to get to know her better. Is he trying to go on a date with her or is her suspicious of her? If it is the former, she has a boyfriend now Chef Kwon. If it is the latter, Cho Rim, you need to hurry and remember everything, so the police can catch him and you can be safe. 


I like how she used her powers to help Moo Gak escape from the chef’s house. When that scene was happening, I kept thinking, “Don’t text him! “ Thankfully she didn’t and gave her boyfriend his chance for escape.

Then there is the scene when they are in the park and he says that he would do anything to catch the person who killed his sister. He says that having just talked with your family member, and then seeing them dead, and how she hasn’t experienced it. I remembered that she does. Oh no, our adorable, yet tragic-back-story couple.

They are both lefties. Sorry random fact and something I noticed a while back, but now there is a shot of them eating together. 


Anyway, then we get some cute scenes of them being a couple. I loved how each one dreamt up them being together and then the reality of the situation. There was Cho Rim giving Moo Gak a back hug, and in reality slipping and passing out. 


Then, Moo Gak snuggles up with Cho Rim and in reality he just fell asleep. 


 But in the end they both get what they want, a snuggle/hug for Moo Gak and liking the opposite of what the other likes for Cho Rim. They have gone all out with the feels for this episode.

For the last scene, we have Chef Kwon with a terrified Cho Rim and someone is going to be suspicious, I just know it! They leave us with a cliffhanger like that, and now I am so worried. I love Kdramas, but I hate the angst I feel when they leave the ending with a cliffhanger and I have to wait till next week to see how it will play out. Thankfully, because I have been so busy and I haven’t been able to watch this drama (and my other dramas), I only have to wait a day for the next episode. I am terribly sorry to all of you out there that have been dutiful watchers and have had to wait a whole week with that angst building up inside of you.


Well, until then chingus! 


No comments:

Post a Comment