Friday, March 27, 2015

Currently Watching: Blood

So a drama that I am currently watching is the drama Blood.


It has Ahn Jae Hyun, who I think is handsome and I love his very deep voice. It also has Goo Hye Sun, but you probably know her better as Geum Jan Di in Boys over Flowers. It is about Park Ji Sang, a vampire who is also a doctor, but wants to be human. In the hospital where he works there is a another doctor, Yoo Ri Ta, and they become friends and help each other through a troubling time in the hospital, especially since there are bad vampires who threaten his dream of being human.

I happened to see the first episode, but it didn't really draw me in and I also had a test to study for the next day, so I didn't see the next episode. Well, about 2 weeks later I decided that I should give the second episode a chance. Boom! I was hooked. It was interesting and I was glad that I went back to watch it. So I quickly caught up to the current episode and I have been watching it ever since.


Spoiler Ahead!


So the last episode I saw was episode 12 and how it left off was one of the bad minions was in Ri Ta's house and Ji Sang was fighting him and realized he was one the men who killed his mom. Oh no...

I am actually kind of worried. Will he change into a vampire? Will he kill the baddie? Will Ri Ta see the bad part of him? Ugh, countless questions are going through my head and I can't type them fast enough. And of course, when the writers/director leaves you with such an intense cliffhanger, they don't have a preview at the end of the episode.

At least the next episode comes out on Monday and I will be worriedly patiently waiting for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment